We cultivate ground breaking ideas into compelling films.
We are Speakit. A collective of thinkers, creators, explorers and storytellers renowned for our imaginative and sensitive treatment of the most pressing global issues and human stories of our time.
Founded in 2004 by filmmaker brothers Nick Francis & Marc J. Francis, Speakit believes that compelling films made with integrity and passion can truly have a positive impact on how we relate to ourselves and the world we live in. Speakit works with some of the world’s leading distributors, broadcasters, (BBC, Channel 4, Arte, PBS and NHK) and funding bodies (Sundance Institute, Britdoc, the BFI and the EU Media Fund) who value Speakit’s ethos.buy tramadol no prescription
Speakit’s most notable films to date include the award-winning Sundance hit ‘Black Gold’, which won worldwide critical acclaim and ‘When China Met Africa,’ – a multi-broadcast project involving BBC Storyville, Arte France, and the Sundance Institute.ambien online without prescription
In addition to producing cinematic documentaries and short films, Speakit also engages its audiences through innovative social media campaigns, and creates distribution strategies and partnerships with brands and organisations to spark conversations with audiences worldwide.xanax online without prescription
Today, Speakit is in development on a number of films and continues to work with the best talent and reputable organisations in the industry.valium for salexanax online without prescription buy valium no prescription buy tramadol no prescription valium online pharmacy ambien online without prescription buy ambien no prescription tramadol for sale xanax online no prescription
- An award-winning feature-documentary about one man’s struggle to save his Ethiopian coffee farmers from bankruptcy. 'Black Gold' premiered at the Sundance Film Festival and went on to be screened in over 60 international film festivals and was released in over 40 countries around the world. Read more.
- Described by The Times as ‘a rare grass-roots view into one of most important economic challenges of our age” this landmark BBC/ARTE co-production tells the story of China’s foray into Africa through the lives of a Chinese farmer, road builder and the Zambian Minister of trade. Read more.
- A portrait of Buddhist community whose search for happiness takes them on the road with world-renowned Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh. Read more.
- Made in partnership with The Guardian, this exclusive behind-the- scenes short film follows Malawi’s first female President Joyce Banda, as she tries to steer her country out of an economic crisis. Read more.
- An intimate portrait of Omar, a 17 year old boy stranded in a Tunisian refugee camp following the 2011 war in Libya. Supported by Amnesty International, UNHCR and published by The Guardian. Read more.
- A follow to Life On Hold, this film follows Omar’s journey from the refugee camp in Tunisia to his new home in the north of Sweden. Read more.